Pét Sounds, March 25 (Tickets Now Available)
Pét Sounds, a sunset cruise in celebration of pét-nat wines and the Beach Boys, is just around the corner and we’re psyched to say the least. Join us to enjoy the best pét-nats at retail prices, beers from Mornington Peninsula Brewery, and complimentary canapés by Lûmé’s Shaun Quade.
The Beach Boys-inspired vibe will be brought to you by DJ Nick Verwey and a very special supergroup featuring: Marty Frawley (Twerps), Nick Imfeld (Tyrannamen), Dan Kelly, Davey Lane (You Am I) and Mark Wilson (Jet). We’ll announce set times on the day!
Keen? Here’s exactly what a ticket will get you:
– Four hours on the Victoria Star ferry, cruising around the bay
– A glass of pét-nat on arrival
– The best pét-nats at retail prices, alongside a concise selection of other wines
– Beers from Mornington Peninsula Brewery
– Complimentary canapés and purchasable substantials by Lûmé’s Shaun Quade
– Music from the aforementioned legends
Looking forward to seeing you there.
— Blackhearts & Sparrows
Victoria Star Ferry
Dock 14, Central Pier
Docklands, Victoria 3008